please forgive me


L:cat timp te pupi cu mn nu te pupi cu altu ia zi?
=))

I:iar acum cred ca am pus capat la orice discutie

L:crezi?

I:sa te distrezi, in urmatoare 2 sap
sa fi fericit
bye

L:nu imi trebee... ca am venit sa fac antree si sa ma antrenez

L:stai chiiilll
si sa joc turnee
si nu sunt gay honey:)

I:eu stau. u imi scotii ochii degeaba

L:.....
take care of you...and see how it's going on with the boys there...untill I come back...and don not publish on facebook..it's better:*
have fuun:) I wish you nice timee...kiss you



L:call him..and do whatever you want..and do not publish:D


I:it kills me, because I only want you...
and I don't like it

L:yepp...be sure of thaat..is that a lie?

I:no:(

L:or is it the truee?
I don;t thnk soo today


I:it's true
what difference does it make?
you don't want me the way i want you

L:take the phone and call me him...he can wait for that......don't wait any more he wants you:D...do you untill your "love" is not in the city
call him srry

I:im not calling
anyone

L:trust me it's better to do...without telling mee
or if you want you can tell me that you don;t want to do..and afteer you can do without stress


I:..........

L:hurry up...he will kill his self if you won't do it..trust mee

I::)))

L:forgeet... about "your love" doesn't mean anything for you in this moment:D

I:you mean the world
aand it's too bad because i don't date anyone

L:you are trying to lying me again...it's not working today I'm so sorry for that..
may you can try tomorrow..and see if it's working


I:think whatever you want
i'm nor lying
not

L:what did you say to me yesterday that I am the perfect guy for you??and after, too see that shit?

I:asta sa int acum 2 sap...

L:so you told me that just after you kissed that guy in those 5 days and you saw that is not the same for you?
::>

I:I think we shoud talk tomorrow
please don't be mad at me
i miss you

L:yeah yeah.. you miss mee...may you miss our secs not mee..or may you not miss even that

I:i only miss you. not sex
i miss everything that has to do with you

L:yess.and go just hurry up to the gate no?
ok
kiss youu..
don;t miss me you don't have too:) because there are many guys in sibiu..much better than mee..looking money and everything
I am not enough for you


I:but you are the only one that I love...
and that I want

L:......
I must goo..my friend is waitting for mee..I have to eat..take care of you..and also about your lovely guy that you must meet him now
kiss you:*

L:if this is think of me...
ok

L:ceau:**:

7:50pm
have a good time
bye
:*:*:*
L. is offline.




I'm sorry for dissapointed you. it's the firts, and the last time. I promiss my love.


Comentarii