my baby is coming home:x


you choose whether or not you open your heart to love. and you know what i think?
i think you do love me, or you could love me.
but you're just too stubborn and scared to admit it because the last time you really gave your heart to someone, it got broken.
and i get that, i've been there. but somewhere along the line, you gave up on the ideea that you deserve to feel this way again....
love is when you find someone you can really be yourself with. that you can share anything with, like a best friend.... you werw my best friend...
I just can't erase you from my past. I just can't delete you from my mind. All I can do is hope.
hope everything will be fine...and we will be togheder again...
i... i really miss the old you. the old you, who loved me...
and i really think you're scared of your fellings for me.


Comentarii