and we love sex and the city!


" They say nothing lasts forever. Dreams change, Trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."
“Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”
" The most exciting , challenging, and significant relationship is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the YOU you love, well, that's just fabulous"
" Relationships have been on the decline ever since women came out of the cave, looked around and said, "this isn't so bad."
So just love, make mistakes, and have wonderful times, but never second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is you are going.
" I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous , inconvenient, consuming, can't live-without-each-other-love. "
"I love you, but I love myself more."
"Can we please talk about something else? I'll give you a hundred dollars if you say something bitchy about someone we know."
" Maybe some woman aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone, just as wild, to run with. "
“ From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true,he probably is.”
" Men aren't that complicated. They're like plants."
The true men want two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything"
" When men attempt bold gestures, it's generally consider romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho"
" I will not be the first one to speak. And if he never calls me again, I'll always think of him fondly. As an asshole. "
"After he left, I cried for a week, and then I realised I do have faith. Faith in myself, faith that I would one day meet someone... who would be sure that I was the one."
"After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh."
" I had confronted my ghost, accepted and released him. But now I was more haunted than ever. Because what i felt out there was no ghost. It was real. "
“ Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high. ”















Comentarii