you are just another picture to burn!!!

deci azi is in starea  "te urasc boule" probabil si pentru faptul ca plm...ieri m-ai enervat!!! si azi... ies si eu asha dupa o buna absenta din kapitaL:X si tot ce vreau e sa ma distrez:x tot ascultam melodii care imi aminteau de tine.bine...ok...mie si dor de u cretinule. na fi atent bby:X ce versuri dragute:X


State the obvious
I didn’t get my perfect fantasy... you're just another picture to burn!!! (taylor swift-picture to burn)

He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him...
if you ask me if I love him...
I'd lie
     (taylor swift-i'd lie)

i hate everything about you, then why i love you??(three days grace)

Once upon a time, we swore not to say goodbye
Something got a hold of us and we changed
And then you sat alone in pride
And I sat at home and cried
How'd our fairytale just end up this way

I can't wait to hate you
Make you pain like i do
Still can't shake you off
I can't wait to break through
These emotional changes
Seems like such a lost 'cause
I can't wait to face you,
break you down so low
there's no place left to go...then why is it so hard to say goodbye

Sorry the frustration's got me feeling a way
And I just keep having one last thing to say
And I just wanna hold you,
touch you, feel you, be near you
I miss you baby baby baby
I'm tired of tryin' to fake through
But there's nothing I can do
Boy I can't wait to hate you......
(mariah carey-h.a.t.e. u)

Congratulations
Let me be the first
To wish you the worst
'Cause I think you
Deserve each other
Let me the curse
That creeps
Under your skin
Until your heart
Caves in
And you wish
She was me...
(katy perry -wish you the worst) 

I take these turns
A bit too fast
Trying to leave you
In my past

The CD skips
Our favorite songs
Our greatest hits
Just don't belong
I really love 
To hate this
Love hate
Hate love relationships

So this is it?
After all
We've been thru
We call it quits
And-a i'm about to
Wash my prints
Oh
The little i had left
He said it's over
And i could really go
For a cup of coffee
And an overdose
(off cocaine) (katy perry-cup of coffee)



sweet bby,nu?:X


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu